Is religion important to me?


 

Hello classmates, I hope you are very well. Religion has never been a very important topic in my life, however I have always been in Catholic schools, I believe that for the same reason I am not interested in religion and I disagree with many behaviors that are carried out in certain religions, however I respect the beliefs of each person, everyone is free to believe in what they like and we all deserve respect. In addition it has always seemed unfair to me that in schools you are forced to believe in a religion when you are a minor, I feel that when you are younger you do not have the ability to decide well what religion you would like to belong to, for example, I made the first communion when I was nine years old, I had no idea what it was about, they still made me do it, and now that I'm 21 I'm not interested in religion. However I do not close myself to the possibility that one day I like some religion, since I do not know them all, I would find it very interesting to get to know many types of religions throughout the world. 

Comentarios

  1. I will never understand why children have to make their first communion at such early age, many of them have no idea what is going on hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO