Education

 

Hello classmates, I hope you are doing very well, in this case I am going to talk about the advice I would give to students who started university. The first thing I would tell you is that your priority is not the university, there are many more things to explore and to do at our age, we have to take advantage of our youth and not to pay all of our attention to the university. University should be a complement, not our whole life. I would also advise them to organize their time well, and to attend all of the classes so that afterwards all the material does not accumulate. I would also advise them to try to get to know their classmates, I feel that making friends is a very important motivation to be comfortable with the university career. Everything is better when you have a good atmosphere in your environment. Making friends will also help you as much on the academic as well as sentimental., it is always good to have someone who listens to us and understands us, in this way the university career will be easier for us. Something that is also important to mention is companionship and respect, I feel that when a person is supportive and helps others, good things will always be rewarded.

Those would be my tips for someone who just started higher education, thanks for reading 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Isidora I agree with your opinion, it would be great to be able to organize my time well to do more activities

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeeess, having friends by your side makes college a LOT more manageable and fun

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, having good friends in the university motivates and I believe that with them you have a good support for the difficult moments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO