Post 4: My favorite food

 Hello everyone, my favorite food is pizza, it is a dough and you can put any food you like, in my case I put vegan cheese, mushrooms, tomato, tomato sauce, oregano, merken, onion and paprika.

The pizza is made with a dough, flour, oil, salt, and then you can put whatever you want, then you have to take it to the oven so that the cheese melts and the dough increases its temperature.
That is why I like pizza, it is an easy, fast and delicious food, it also has a very accessible price depending on the place where you buy it.
Pizza does not affect my health since I do not eat normally, it is only when I have a lot of craving and the money to pay it, also I do not like to cook and I am lazy to make the dough.

Comentarios

  1. I love pizza! I work making pizzas and I never get tired of eating them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like pizza, because it is delicious and I can also add whatever I like the most

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The pizza that is delicious, I already wanted a hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO