Politics

Hi classmates! I chose the question Why do you think voting is important?, and this is my opinión. I think voting is important because it reflects the preferences and concerns of the citizens. The discontent that exists by government can be made known, it is also important to constantly change the president and the governors, and participe as a citizen.I also feel that it is a good way to make us listen and be able to generate new laws and in this way change the country, such as the abortion law, I think it is very necessary to vote for a president who is in favor of abortion, or that be in favor of a free and quality education, and many other important things to make this country a more equal country. So in this way the system could change and give the opportunity to other people to govern. However I feel that it should not be mandatory, because we live in "democracy" and everyone has their thoughts regarding the vote, which must be respected, because all people are free to decide and what to believe,I think it is not good to impose thoughts on anyone.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO