My favorite piece of technology


Hi everyone,  My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, because it is easy to transport, i can communicate with the people i love, i can take pictures quickly, i can surf on internet, i can enter on instagram, whatsapp and many others applications, and the most important thing i can listen music wherever i go.

I usually use my cell phone to record myself doing hulahoop, to enter instagram and whats app. I hardly never use it to make calls, because i dont like talking on cellphone. 

It affects my life a lot because im addicted to my phone, especially in this pandemic, there is not much distraction. 

In my opinion almost everyone has a cell phone, can be a very entertaining technology however can make you addcited. That is why i recommend it but in a moderate way, set times to see the screen and do other activities. 


Comentarios

  1. do you upload your hula hoop videos on instagram? cool! you should give me your username to see them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omggg you are doing hula hoop <3_<3 I have "banderas" in my house, in the future we can hangout and play with them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't like talking to phone call either

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love to use the cell phone, it's wonderful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO