POST 8: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

 Today im going to talk about my favorite subject. My favorite university subject was geology, it is about the study of the composition and different processes that occur on planet earth. I enjoy it because it makes me interesting to think how many years the earth is, and the infinity of processes that occur at the same time. I have learned that one of the most important things for the change of processes are the rocks, there are many rocks that condition the soils that we crush and condition the vegetation.

Another thing that interested me a lot was the volcanoes, and the formation of quartz under the earth It is incredible to think that something so beautiful is capable of being formed by natural processes, I love nature, and that we cannot perceive with the naked eye. I always thought it was something very interesting, in fact, with my friends in the summer of 2020 we had the opportunity to travel to the north of Chile and learn a lot about geology, it was there when I was quite interested. 



Comentarios

  1. I would like to go on a trip to know how beautiful geology is.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The truth is that the world of geology is very curious because you find any rock formation that those who do not know are amazed

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO