POST 6: THE WORLD AND THE NATURE

 When i decided what major i wanted to study I always had in mind to give back to nature for all that it has given me.

My career can affect the world in many positive ways, because one of the focuses of the career is sustainability, the protection of nature,the connection with nature and the love for nature, protect it and defend it.

In this process I see myself as an apprentice, an apprentice of nature, of the world, of animals, of the earth,of plants and I see myself wiser every day, I have learned a lot and I am excited to continue learning. 

My career has many benefits to the world, such as sustainability, and what I mentioned above, protecting nature is something, fundamental to improve this planet, knowing the soils, animals, plants, flowers, , knowing the processes of nature, everything. that is beneficial for the planet and helps to improve it. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO