POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO

Hi everybody, in these occasion i´m going to present "Geisers del Tatio" in San Pedro de Atacama, this picture, I took this photo in 2015, I was so impressed to see how the steam is expelled from a hole under pressure. Like queen's song hahaha.

This photo means a lot to me because nature has never ceased to impress me, I wondered how something so beautiful could happen and it was the first time I knew the desert and the first time I traveled by plane, that is why it was such an important trip for me. 

This photo interests me because geysers are really impressive to see, seeing how boiling water is expelled from a hot spring with a quantity of force is one of the most beautiful things I have seen. Also, the person who guided us told very interesting stories. 

There is not much story behind the photo, I just decided to take the photo as it seemed very interesting to see. 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology