Exercise 2

Hi everyone! Since I was a little girl I always liked the idea of ​​being a singer, but I'm a bad singer.

My other career options was geology, I was always very interested in that topic.

I only had those two options, finally I liked forestry engineering more because it is more related to nature and geology, it had more chemistry and more mathematics, which I don't like.

My experience has been good, especially for the people who study the same as me, they have been  very kind.
 
The bad thing is that the race cannot be face-to-face because of the covid 
My ideal job would be to travel the world with my hula hoop, hopefully 

I can emerge in other parts of the world making my career as a forestry engineer.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education

My favorite piece of technology

POST FIVE: GEISERS DEL TATIO